Time tested. Future-ready
This towering beaux-arts beauty has watched over the bustle of Portland’s downtown streets since 1928. Commitment, allegiance, homage—a classic property in the gilded-industrial style, standing strong amidst the modern amenities of an urban ebb and flow. Charming enough to catch the eye. Flexible enough to accommodate growing and established tenants. More classy and distinct over time. Timeless. And what’s more: loyalty to the work.
An art deco office for Portland’s biggest thinkers.
- 12-story building with river and mountain views
- Bike storage with private showers and lockers
- Shared conference room with polycom, wifi, projector, and whiteboard
- Tenant spaces with clean, white walls, concrete columns, and large, operable windows
- 24/7 secured building access
with green sensibilities.
- Energy Star rated
- New HVAC system with fresh air introduction
- High-efficiency plumbing fixtures
- Sustainable construction materials
- High efficiency lighting control systems, room occupancy sensor and long-life lamps
- Composting Service